QR-code for people without BSN
Since 25 February you no longer need a QR-code within the Netherlands. Are you traveling within Europe and do you need an international corona certificate (DCC)? Then follow the route described below.
People without BSN or DigiD can now obtain a digital proof of vaccination, the so-called QR code at GGD Amsterdam. This service is aimed at people who cannot create a QR code in the normal way:
- People without BSN, vaccinated or tested positively by GGD Amsterdam and/or living in region Amsterdam Amstelland
- People with BSN who cannot obtain a DigiD (not registered with municipality)
This is how it works
Do you meet the conditions described above? Please call us on (020) 555 9995, Monday to Friday between 11:00 and 14:00.
It would be helpful if you have your patient number close. You can usually find this number handwritten on your vaccination regurgitation card.
QR codes contain medical information, therefore we have to check your identity before we can share this with you. We can accept the following methods of identification:
- Foreign passport or national identity card
- Dutch passport, identity card, Dutch driver's license
- Dutch residence document
- Dutch alien or refugee passport
In some cases it is necessary to visit our location physically. Do you need the QR-code for a trip? Please make sure to apply on time. It usual takes 1 or 2 working days before you receive the QR-code.
Do you not live in Amsterdam-Amstelland or have you not been vaccinated by the GGD Amsterdam? Unfortunately we cannot help you. Contact your own GGD.
Keep your vaccination registration card
The vaccination registration card must be kept well, even after receiving the QR code.
Other problems with QR codes:
- People with BSN who tested positive with another test provider (not GGD) can request a QR code here: https://vragen.coronatest.nl/en/herstelbewijs-elders/
- People with BSN and DigiD who are experiencing trouble with the CoronaCheckApp can call the helpdesk: 0800 – 1421
- People who received their vaccinations abroad can call 030 – 8002 899.
- Other situations: https://ggdghor.nl/uitleg-routes-corona-toegangsbewijs/ (Dutch)
- Tourists (short stay) cannot request a QR code with the GGD.
Foto: Cedric Fauntleroy via Pexels