Information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Public Health Service of Amsterdam (GGD Amsterdam).
These basic rules apply to everyone:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres from others (2 arms lengths). This is not necessary if you belong to the same household.
- Avoid busy places: leave an area if it becomes difficult to socially distance.
- Do not shake hands.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly.
- Do you have symptoms or mild symptoms? Stay home and get tested.
- Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and put them in the bin straight after use.
- Non-surgical face masks are mandatory on public transport.